Sailing Blogs We Follow!
- Captain Curran~ a collection of sailing adventures from Juneau to San Diego.
- All Things Boat~ Helpful resources for the boating community.
- The Cynical Sailor and His Salty Sidekick~ Purveyors of eccentric travel adventures on the water and land.
- Our Life Aquatic~ Kimberly and John-Michael’s escapades on and in the water.
- SV Cream Puff~ Mark and Cindy are from our neck of the woods in the great state of Georgia. The are sailing an Amel 53 and have a strong desire to see the world, meet the people, and have some fun.
- S/V Wanderlust~ Quinn and Ben along with their dog Ruca, a regular midwestern couple from Kansas City. On a mission to live every day to the fullest! They quit their jobs, sold everything, bought a sailboat, and set sail on a sabbatical from the real world.
- Trippin’ Turpins~ Kelly and Dwayne, exploring the world by land and by sea.
- Sailing Totem~ The Totem crew includes, Behan and Jamie; and their children, Niall, Mairen, and Siobhan. They started cruising in 2008 and haven’t stopped since!